Here to help.
This page features a number of useful resources I have gathered over the years. Please feel free to use them. All I would ask is that you acknowledge where they come from.
People who wish to cut down their use of a mouse to rest their hands, for example, would do well to learn a number of keyboard shortcuts. There are literally hundreds of shortcuts. Below are a few to get you started.
- Hold down Shift and use left or right arrow keys to select one letter at a time.
- Use Shift and the up and down arrow keys to select one line at a time.
- Use Ctrl + Shift + left or right arrow keys to select whole words a time.
- Shift + Ctrl + up or down arrow keys to select a paragraph at a time.
- You can use Ctrl + A to select the entire document.
Copying, Cutting & Pasting
- Ctrl + C to copy a selection to the clipboard.
- Ctrl + X to cut a selection to the clipboard.
- Ctrl + V to paste the clipboard contents back in at the cursor insertion point.
- Ctrl + Shift +C to copy format of current text.
- Ctrl + Shift +V to paste format of current text.
For a free copy of a full list of keyboard shortcuts please go to the Contact page and request your copy with my compliments.
- Top 5 Tips for accuracy and performance improvements with Dragon 11.5
- Dragon video tutorials with Peter Mahoney (search Google for Ask the Director)
- Dragon Cheat sheet
- Dragon discussion forums (Dragon forum voice recognition www.forums.voicerecognition.au/content )